On July 10, 2011 Carvico S.p.A. is going to join thousands of athletes taking part in the 25th edition of the “Maratona dles Dolomites - Enel”.
In the breathtaking scenario of the Alta Badia (Alto Adige), the most famous gran fondo event in Europe celebrates this year its 25th birthday by hosting an international line up of cyclists in an event that is going to be the real must of the season!
Sport, as we all know, stands for passion, sacrifice, persistence and commitment. And those who wish to always to give their best are expected to go for high performance, techno-garments.
Such sportswear garments feature and extra added-value when they are made with techno-fabrics by Carvico SpA, a business that has been running since 1962, 100% Made in Italy, and a real leader in the global market for the production of warp knit fabrics for sportswear, swimwear and underwear; a company that has built up a history of successes relying on passion, research and quality and that for two years in a row has been the proud gold sponsor of the Marathon!
Participants who will make it to the finish line will be awarded a “finisher” waistcoat, designed and created by Carvico.
All waistcoats have been created in Vuelta by Carvico a cutting-edge, bi-elastic techno-fabric, ideal for challenging aerobic sports that might benefit from the use of breathable, moisture wicking garments that can ensure them the maximum freedom of movement.
The garments made in Vuelta by Carvico feature all of the following:
• a soft, brushed fabric: particularly appreciated when in direct contact with your skin
• LYCRA® Sport certificate: it ensures maximum stretch, perfect fit and shape retention
• a light, soft and comfortable fabric: it enhances aerodynamic performances
• thermal protection: the soft brushed fabric creates a protective padding that keeps the body temperature steady avoiding the extra strain of a continuous thermoregulation and helps athletes in saving energies and IMPROVING PERFORMACE
• excellent breathability: the body is always fresh and dry
• pilling and abrasion resistance: long useful life
• anti-bacterial treatment: it blocks the proliferation of bacteria and bed smells
CHOOSE THE BEST,
LOOK FOR THE VUELTA
BY CARVICO GARMENTS!
Save the date!
10 July 2011
La Villa – Alta Badia
25° Marathon dles Dolomites - Enel