On July 4th 2010 Carvico will be on the starting line of the “Maratona dles Dolomites” in Alta Badia (Alto Adige), the most famous European granfondo cycling race, at its 24th edition.
9,000 athletes from over 30 countries will take part in the competition! All cyclists will be given a 100% Made in Italy waistcoat designed especially for the event by Carvico, official race sponsor.
These 9,000 waistcoats will be made in Vuelta by Carvico, the latest generation, two-way stretch techno-fabric perfect for most demanding aerobic sports, when it is essential to wear garments that wick and give freedom of movement. Sport is passion, sacrifice, perseverance and commitment. It is essential for every athlete, who wants to perform at his best to wear high-tech, high performance clothing, by making a MINDFUL CHOICE. Choosing clothing in Vuelta by Carvico gives exceptional advantages: - soft brushing: pleasant when in direct contact with the skin
- LYCRA® Sport certificate: ensures perfect fit and shape retention
- light, soft and comfortable texture
- thermal protection: the soft brushing creates a thermal insulation keeping the body temperature constant and avoiding the need to spend energies to maintain the body warm. This means better performances for the athlete.
- excellent breathability: the body always stays fresh and dry
- resistance to pilling and abrasions: durability over time is guaranteed
- bacteriostatic treatment: reduces and controls the formation of bacteria which cause unpleasant odours CHOOSE THE BEST, LOOK FOR CLOTHES WITH VUELTA HANGTAGS! Choosing Carvico fabrics means MINDFUL DRESSING: looking for the high quality and technical features of Made in Italy products, with low environmental impact, for a harmonious and safe relationship between man and nature. Carvico “Green Vision” philosophy marries perfectly with the message chosen by the "Maratona dles Dolomites", a message as simple as universal: develop in the labyrinth of the human brain the logic of the ecology concept as an essential point of arrival. Ethics and respect for the environment, which have always made Carvico a reliable partner, find their best expression in the magnificent green context of the Dolomites.