On July 10, 2011 Carvico S.p.A., the world leader in the production of techno fabrics for sportswear, was, once again the sponsor of thousands of athletes who took part in the 25th edition of the Maratona dles Dolomites.
The event could boast the presence of 9.111 cyclists from all over the world, who gathered in the breathtaking scenario of the Dolomites mountains for the 25th edition of the Marathon, the highlight of the season, not only for professional riders but also for sports lovers and people who enjoy being in the open air. It was an amazing competition, celebrating on July 10 its 25th anniversary, that both participants and the audience will always remember for the thrills and spectacular images it provided.
Carvico S.p.A. was there as well, for the second year in a row, to cheer and celebrate as the proud sponsor of an event that shares its very same ideals and principles such as environmentalism, commitment, innovation, i.e. the values our company, the market leader for the production of techno-fabrics for sportswear, has strongly believed in for over 50 years.
Cycling and sport in general mean all of the above and much more: feelings, passion, sacrifice, persistence, dedication. And athletes who wish to always perform at their best shall be aware of their specific needs and requirements and therefore choose techno-garments that can support them under any possible circumstances such as the dedicated waistcoat Carvico produced for the event with the techno-fabric called Vuelta. This latter was a special gift the 8948 cyclists that made it to the finish line particularly appreciated.
100% Made in Italy, two-way stretch with a soft brushing, is perfect for the most demanding aerobic sports when it is essential to wear garments that wick and provide optimal freedom of movement. Choosing clothing in by Carvico gives exceptional advantages:
- perfect fit, extraordinary stretch and shape retention certified by the innovative LYCRA® Sport programme
- light, soft, comfortable texture
- thermal protection: the soft brushing creates thermal insulation that helps maintain a constant body temperature and avoids the need to expend energy to keep the body warm. This means better performance for the athlete.
- excellent breathability: the body always stays fresh and dry
- resistance to pilling and abrasions: durability over time is guaranteed
- bacteriostatic treatment: reduces and controls the formation of bacteria which cause unpleasant odours
- guaranteed 100% Made in Italy